Apps stopped deploying

sbondarenko

16 Oct, 2017 05:56 PM

Hi, our company apps linked to github stopped to deploy. Previously they were deployed just by git push. Currently I can see in appveyor that they are built successfully, but don't see any information in appharbor. I tried Wellmaster API UAT and WellMaster API QA apps. Could please help me with it?

Sergey

1. 1 Posted by sbondarenko on 17 Oct, 2017 02:59 PM

we are using GitHub Appharbor for build and deployment of course. Pushes don't work. But "Test service" seems to be working for master branch

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by rune on 18 Oct, 2017 12:03 AM

Hi Sergey,

I just followed up in this related discussion but didn't realize you'd already sent the app names here. I took a look at the QA and UAT apps which have plenty of builds today -- quite possible because the "Test Service" button will cause GitHub to sent a notification regarding the master branch, which the QA app tracks.

I noticed that some of the other apps don't have recent builds but perhaps that's intentional? Most of your apps have a tracking branch configured, and explicitly set to only build those branches. For instance the production apps tracks and only builds the prod branch. Could that perhaps be the cause of the issue, e.g. are the more recent commits perhaps on branches that are different from the tracked branches on each of your apps?

If not it'd be great if you could send over the expected commit id on a trached branch.

Best,
    Rune

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac