configurationvariables API limited to 100 entries?

mycle

24 May, 2019 01:13 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to get a list of all our configuration variables through the API using Appharbor.NET (v2.2.0 via nuget) but it appears to be limiting it to the first 100 variables. Is there any way to get around this limitation?

Regards,
Michael S

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by rune on 24 May, 2019 06:10 AM

Hi Michael,

The API will by default return just 100 results, but actually support setting both count and offset query string variables to increase that for the various "list"/collection endpoints. The old AppHarbor.NET library hasn't been updated with that setting for the configuration variable endpoint, but it works the same way as you can see in this commit that added support for those.

You could either clone the project and add support for those optional argument, or it might make sense to just make those API calls with the standard .NET HTTP client libraries (depending on what you're building it might be easier anyway as most of the APIs is fairly straightforward to use).

We could also look at bumping the limit soon, but would recommend using a higher count parameter in your requests for now -- let me know if you hit issues or there's anything else I can help with!

Best,
    Rune

2. mycle closed this discussion on 29 May, 2019 12:47 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AppHarbor please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac