Using Sequelizer problem

Jamkas

13 Mar, 2012 04:43 PM

Hi, i read all article: (http://support.appharbor.com/kb/add-ons/using-sequelizer) but i still can't my app working. What sholud I do?
Info:
- In my app i using ef database first + aspnet_regsql as membership system
- i genereted DbContext and classes from mt database model
- on my local computer i have to connection string:
1. ApplicationServices - it's working when i use sequelizer.
'<connectionStrings>
    <add name="ApplicationServices" connectionString="Data Source=JAREK-PC\SQLexpress1;Initial Catalog=SRMP;Integrated Security=True" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
</connectionStrings>'
2. EF connection string - doesn't work

<add name="SRMPEntities" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Models.Model1.csdl|res://*/Models.Model1.ssdl|res://*/Models.Model1.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string=&quot;data source=JAREK-PC\SQLexpress1;initial catalog=SRMP;integrated security=True;multipleactiveresultsets=True;App=EntityFramework&quot;" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />

What sholud I do to make EF work?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by friism on 13 Mar, 2012 06:09 PM

Hi

You scenario would require overriding multiple connectionstrings with different aliases and values. This is not currently supported. Have you considered using the Entity Framework Membership provider to unify your data model? If that's not an option, you could specify the sequelizer connectionstring in a Web.Release.config, but that's not recommended.

Michael

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac